The holster mounts to any Safariland holster or accessories that use the 3 hole mounting system with some simple screws and uses a Bladetech Tek Lok attachment making attachment to a shooting or duty belt a snap. Here are the specs from the Strike website, it appears the Tek Lok attachment is sold separately.
– 1x Swivel Houseing Unit
– 1x Holster Mounting Bracket
– 1x Adjustable Drop Unit
– Adjustable for cant while seated in vehicle or patrol car.
– All aluminum construction is rigid, durable, and light weight.
– Wide adjustment range for drop and up to a 45 degree cant.
– Fits any Safariland® holster or accessory that uses their 3-hole mounting system.
The MSRP of the Ricci holster adapter is $99.50 and is in stock today over at Strike Industries page. You can read more about the Ricci adapter by clicking here.
This post originally was run on The Firearm Blog – http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/07/18/strike-industries-ricci-holster-adapter/